Developing financial forecasts and modelling tools
Successful Businesses often use a variety of tools and techniques for measuring performance and forecasting future financial returns. Financial forecasting is a function responsible for analyzing current internal business information and data, external economic information and data and processing these to produce a financial calculation. Financial forecasts and modelling tools help in decision making and calculate the profitability of business expansion or new business opportunities. Financial forecasts and modelling is essential in a competitive market such as the VET sector.
Why you need us for your financial viability support
Financial forecasts and models allow decisions makers to test scenarios, observe potential outcomes, and hopefully make an informed decision.
The Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011 aims to ensure that an RTO is financially sound and has the resources to operate as an ongoing concern, delivering quality training and assessment services throughout the registered period. In doing so, ASQA requests forecasts of your Net Profit or Loss, Sales and Service Income, Tangible assets and more. It is essential that you’re in a position to provide these forecasts when requested by ASQA quickly and efficiently.
What we will provide/do for you
● Help you establish an appropriate financial model
● Help you develop a business plan using the financial information from the model
● Help you develop a comprehensive budget using the information from the model
● Help you develop financial reports that will answer all the required questions for ASQA’s Financial Viability Risk Assessment purposes
● Help you provide all the financial data required to make informed business decisions (we will work with your nominated accountant in providing all the financial information)
We will support you throughout your development of the financial forecast and modelling process to ensure it is completed quickly and efficiently. We will also ensure that it provides you with modelling reports for regulatory purposes.
Our experienced consultants will do most of the work for you, from start to finish. We will manage the forecasting and modelling process, so you can focus on managing your RTO and delivering quality training services to your students.